unisa new application 2024-2025
unisa new application 2024-2025
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, you’ll be interested in UniSA’s new application for 2024-2025. This exciting program offers students the opportunity to study in some of the world’s most exciting and innovative cities, such as London, Paris, Tokyo, and Berlin. With so many amazing places to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect course or program that fits your interests and career goals. Ready to apply? Check out unisa’s website for more information!
- Applications can be submitted online or on paper to the University of South Africa (Unisa). We advise students to apply for Unisa online because it is easier and faster to do so for the 2024 academic year. Instead, a 2024 application form in pdf format is available for download.
2024–2025 Unisa Online Application
- You must successfully complete a minimum number of NQF level credits within a set amount of time in order to graduate from a Unisa qualification. Additionally, it’s critical that you keep track of your coursework and pass any NQF-level credits you sign up for each semester or academic year. Please be aware of the admissions and re-admissions procedures at the University of South Africa.
Instructions for successfully completing the application are provided on each certification page.
- Candidates (new candidates and Unisa students applying for a new qualification) will only enroll if they have submitted and approved an online placement request from Unisa. Unisa reserves the right to refuse to process and/or revoke your registration if it is determined that you were improperly admitted to a qualification.
For the academic year 2024, students who are reregistering must do so before the deadline.
UNISA’s 2024 online application process
- You can qualify for a job with a maximum of two credentials, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one if both of your qualifications are successful).
- Unisa will send you the verdict on your submission. If you are accepted, Unisa will let you know which qualification you have been given approval for and will assign you a position for the semester for which you initially applied.
- You have a set period of time to accept or reject Unisa’s offer. If you don’t meet the deadline, Unisa will revoke your offer and offer the position to another applicant.
- There is only one offer that you may accept.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer for semester 1, you must register for the period for which you have been given the entry. If you do not enroll for the required semester of study, you will have to reapply for admission during the following eligibility period.
- Before submitting an application, please confirm that you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements as well as the necessary academic points score (APS) for your desired qualification (s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18, and a bachelor’s degree a minimum APS of 21.
Results of the UNISA Application for 2024
- Unisa will evaluate your submission and offer a points system afterward. You will be offered a space for semester 1 of the 2023 academic year if you meet the academic entry requirements for your chosen qualification, the minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of places available for the qualification for which you have applied.
unisa online application undergraduate
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa second semester application
unisa late application
unisa application form
my unisa registration
apply for admission at unisa
my unisa application
For more info, click here