unisa invigilator app 2024-2025
unisa invigilator app 2024-2025
Start using unisa invigilator app 2024-2025 now.
- Students at Unisa who will be taking online exams soon may be interested in becoming familiar with the Unisa Invigilator App as test season approaches. The Unisa Invigilator App can be used in the following way.
- As an open-distance e-learning institution, the University of South Africa (Unisa) conducts the majority of its academic activities online. An internet program is used to monitor the university’s online exams.
- Consequently, it’s crucial that Unisa students understand how to download and use the Unisa Invigilator App.
The following steps must be taken by students before using the app:
- By selecting The Invigilator, users can determine whether their module is being monitored by the Invigilator app (invigilatorapp.herokuapp.com). A student won’t be able to sign up for the Invigilator App if none of their modules are being invigilated.
Three days before their first test, download the Invigilator app.
Get The Unisa Invigilator App Instructions
- Your phone’s app store is where you may download the app. (Be careful to upgrade the operating system on your phone so that the app may be downloaded and used properly.)
- Once the app has been launched, select “Register as a student.”
- By entering your UNISA email address and a password, complete the necessary fields.
- Finally, click “SIGN UP.”
- Verify your account by taking the recommended actions.
- The invigilator will be able to use your microphone and camera when you are taking the online exam if you complete the calibration on the app.
- On the app, you will be required to take a “Master Selfie” that displays your whole face.
- After completing this, you may log in using the email address and password you chose when you registered.
- In order to prepare for their online tests, Unisa has advised students to register in advance and use the student user guide offered by the Invigilator App. This guide will show you how to set up the App and take a demo test.
For students using a single device (a cellphone), this is how to utilize the Unisa Invigilator app:
- One day prior to the exam and/or the exam question paper, use the Invigilator App and scan the QR codes provided by the module lecturers on the module webpages.
15 minutes before and 15 minutes after the exam’s scheduled start time, the QR code can be activated.
then select “access LMS” from the menu that appears in the top right corner of the app.
Visit https://myexams.unisa.ac.za/portal to access the myExams website.
Click the relevant module.
then sign up and access the test.
begin your evaluation
- As and when prompted by the Invigilator app, fulfill the demands.
After the invigilation is finished, scan the answer script and upload it to the official Unisa myExams site at: https://myexams.unisa.ac.za/portal/.
The Invigilator App AND the myExams platform both need students to turn in their answer scripts, thus they must do so. Answer script submissions made exclusively through the Invigilator App will not be recognized as official submissions.
The invigilation is finished as soon as the assessment period is over.
One hour after the exam’s planned session end time, students have one hour to submit their answer sheets on myExams.
For more info, click here