unisa intake 2024-2025
unisa intake 2024-2025
Start unisa intake 2024-2025 application now.
The information for the University of South Africa (UNISA) Online Application for Admission to the 2024-2025 Academic Year has been announced and published on the UNISA official website: www.unisa.ac.za. On this useful page, we have quickly detailed the methods required to apply to UNISA online for the 2024-2025 academic year.
- Opening and closing dates for application and registration: Before you decide to apply or register for admission to study at Unisa in the 2024-2025 academic year, you must first determine whether your application or registration is still open or closed. For any reason, Unisa may refuse late applications and registration. Visit www.unisa.ac.za for further information about Unisa application and registration dates in 2024.
- Application and registration fees: Please remember to pay your application and enrollment fees by the deadlines set by the University of South Africa. For any payment, UNISA will provide the payment system and financial records.
- Applications to the University of South Africa (Unisa) can be submitted online or on paper. We suggest students apply for Unisa online for the 2024 academic year because it is faster and easier. Instead, you can download a 2024 application form in pdf format.
2024-2025 Unisa Online Application
- To graduate with a Unisa qualification, you must complete a set number of NQF level credits in a specific time frame. It is also critical that you keep track of your studies and pass the NQF level credits in which you enroll each semester or year. Please be aware of the acceptance and re-admission policies of the University of South Africa.
Each certification page contains directions for properly completing the application.
- Applicants (new applicants and Unisa students seeking a new qualification) will only be enrolled if they have submitted and approved a Unisa placement request online. If it is revealed that you were incorrectly admitted to a qualification, Unisa reserves the right to refuse to process your application and/or withdraw your registration.
Students re-registering for the 2024 academic year must do so at the relevant registration period.
UNISA 2024 Online Application Process
- A maximum of two credentials, chosen in order of preference, can qualify you (although you may only register for one if both of your qualifications are successful).
- Unisa will notify you of the outcome of your submission. If you are admitted, Unisa will notify you of the qualification for which you have been accepted and will assign you a position for the semester for which you applied.
- You have a set amount of time to accept or reject Unisa’s bid. If you fail to meet the deadline, Unisa will cancel your bid and award the position to another candidate.
- You are only allowed to accept one offer. This means that if you accept an offer for one certificate (whether first or second choice), the other will be canceled immediately.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer for semester 1, you must register for the time period for which you have been assigned an entrance. If you do not enroll for the requisite semester of study, you must reapply for admission during the next eligibility period.
- Before completing an application, please ensure that you meet the statutory and college-specific admission standards, as well as the required academics points score (APS) for your selected qualification (s). For a higher certificate, an APS of 15 is necessary, and an APS of 18 is required for a diploma.
2024 UNISA Application Outcome
- Unisa will evaluate your contribution and create a point system. You will be allocated a space for semester 1 of the 2024 academic year if you meet the academic admission criteria for your chosen qualification, the minimum academic points score (APS), and the number of seats available for the qualification for which you have applied.
For more info, click here