- nsfas cput
Students entering university for the first time in 2021, including must apply from 1 August – 30 November.
A university student who was not funded (declined/ did not apply) by NSFAS in 2021, can apply for funding from 1 September – 30 November.
For more information, or to apply, visit: www.nsfas.org.za
Paper applications forms can be sent to NSFAS Head Office in Cape Town via:
- Email to: email@example.com
- Fax to: 086 644 2822
- Post to: 2020 Online Applications, NSFAS Loans & Bursaries Department, Private Bag X4, Plumstead, 7801.
Please complete and submit your application online within the deadlines provided by NSFAS as the university will not be in a position to assist students who present incomplete or late applications, or who didn’t apply to NSFAS.
NB: Applications for NSFAS will no longer be accepted by the CPUT Financial Aid Office.
Criteria – Cape Peninsula University of Technology Bursaries 2021
A student qualifies for an NSFAS loan if he/ she is:
- a South African citizen
- applied to study at a university
- an undergraduate student studying towards a first higher education qualification
- is financially needy as regultaed by the NSFAS Means Test
- able to demonstrate the potential for academic success
- unable to finance his/ her studies
Students who have received loans or bursaries from other sources covering the full cost of study are not allowed for a loan.
For more info visit Nsfas Website
Unisa Nsfas Application 2021
Below are Nsfas Usful Links
nsfas application status nmu
nsfas bursary application
nsfas bursaries for teaching
nsfas bursary forms
nsfas banking details
nsfas closing date
nsfas call centre