Candidates should go to the official website for more details. On the Unisa student website, an online application for the academic year 2024-2025 is currently accessible. The school strongly advises applicants to email their applications and any necessary supporting documentation.
- For admission to Unisa in 2024 or 2025, applications must be submitted online during the designated application period.
- How to Apply and Register Online at UNISA for the 2024 Academic Year.
applications for admission in 2024
Anyone who wants to begin a new qualification must submit an admissions application. This comprises
- those accepted Unisa students
- Students who are going to switch to a new qualification and/or specialization at Unisa, students who have finished a higher certificate or an alternative pathway/extended program and wish to continue with further undergraduate studies, students who have applied for admission in the past but were rejected or did not register, and so on.
Recall submitting your Master’s and Doctoral degree applications between September and November 2024!
- First-time Unisa applicants, Unisa applicants switching to a new qualification and/or changing the focus of their current qualification, and applicants in the final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies must apply for admission if they wish to begin a new qualification.
- There can be only two credentials applied for, ranked in order of choice (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- If Unisa refuses your application, they will let you know. Unisa will inform you of your qualifications and provide you with a position for the set timeframe if you are selected (ie either semester 1 or semester 2).
- Please be aware that you must reapply if you already applied for admission, were offered a spot but declined it, or enrolled for any other reason. internet registration in 2024