myunisa student portal 2024-2025
myunisa student portal 2024-2025
For additional information, candidates should visit the official website. An online application for the academic year 2024–2025 is currently available on the Unisa student website. All applicants are required to send their completed applications and all required documentation to the school.
Log up to the student portal (myUniSA)
You can carry out the following actions when you visit the student site:
- View your academic record, manage your enrollment, and access your email.
- View student announcements and update your personal information.
Student Portal Myunisa
- By entering their user name and password into the MyUNISA Student Portal, students can access MyUNISA programs and other instructional materials.
- Through the student portal, students can access online course materials kept on the institution’s servers. All of the special events, courses, calendars, academic resources, and contact details are listed in the MyUNISA portals.
- Verify on the myUnisa website that the details of your application are accurate and current.
- Your contact information may have been misplaced if Unisa hasn’t contacted you about your admission application yet. Visit this page, please: Please evaluate and/or update your contact information with Unisa Admin.
- You can proceed with your application here if you are certain that your information is accurate. For Me, Application Tracking
From UNISA, greetings. Please sign in.
Requesting your initial UNISA Login information requires that you complete the application below.
Your first login information will get you access to three systems:
- the myUnisa educational platform and the Unisa Library
- Students at UNISA have access to MyLife, a web-based email service.
Please provide your student ID in the first of four stages.
|Required items marked with *|
|Student number *|
Click here to go to the student portal.
the most effective way to access my Unisa student portal;
- Visit the myUnisa website at https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal as a first step.
- Get your Unisa login and password in step 2.
- Visit the “Claim Unisa Login” page to reclaim your Unisa login. Unisa login assertion
- Step three requires you to input your student ID.
- Enter your student ID’s last four digits here.
- Step 4: Enter your personal information.
- Please let us know how to reach you.
- In step five, review the regulations.
the Myunisa Student Portal can be accessed.
How can I get into myUnisa admin?
- Go to http://mylife.unisa.ac.za/ for further details.
Enter both your password for your myLife email account and your full email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
From the drop-down option, select “Sign in.”
… Take back your UNISA login.
How to open a UNIA account and claim it
To register for Unisa as a new student,
- Check out the student portal.
- To claim your Unisa login, click the button in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the box, enter your student number, and then click “Continue.” If you’re unsure about your student number, you can find it on your acceptance letter from Unisa or on the majority of official documents from Unisa. Read this article about applying to Unisa if you haven’t heard from them yet.
- Fill out the form with your personal information. To complete this form, you will need your South African ID number or Foreign ID/Passport number.
- Check the boxes and click ‘Acknowledge’ after reading the Terms & Conditions.
- Voila! You’ve been accepted. You’ll notice that you’ll be given a temporary password, which you can change at any time. This will be your password for both your myUnisa and myLife email accounts. You’ll also notice your Unisa email address, which you’ll use for the duration of your time at UNISA.