myunisa portal 2024-2025
myunisa portal 2024-2025
For additional information, candidates should visit the official website. For the academic year 2024-2025, an online application is now available on the Unisa student website. All applicants must submit full applications as well as all needed documents to the university.
Go to the student portal (myUniSA)
You can perform the following when you access the student site:
- View your academic record, check your email, and manage your enrollment.
- View student announcements and update your personal information.
Hello from UNISA. Please sign up.
Please fill out the form below to request your initial UNISA Login details.
Your first login credentials allow you to access three systems:
- UNISA students have access to the Unisa Library and the myUnisa educational portal MyLife, as well as a web-based email service.
gain access to mylife
In the first of four stages, please supply your student ID.
|Required items marked with *|
|Student number *|
Click here to go to the student portal.
the most efficient method of accessing my Unisa student portal;
- Begin by visiting the myUnisa website at https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal.
- Step 2 is to get your Unisa login and password.
- Go to the “Claim Unisa Login” page to reclaim your Unisa login. Unisa login verification
- Step three requires you to input your student ID.
- Enter your student ID’s last four digits here.
- Step 4: Provide your contact details.
- Please send us your contact information.
- The fifth step is to review the regulations.
How to Sign Up for and Use a UNIA Account
To become a new student at Unisa,
- Examine the student portal.
- To reclaim your Unisa login, click the icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- In the box, enter your student ID number and then click “Continue.” If you don’t know what your student number is, it can be found on the majority of official Unisa documents, including your acceptance letter. If you have not yet received a response from Unisa, please read this page about applying.
- The form requires you to provide your personal information. To complete this form, you will need your South African ID number or international ID/passport number.
- Check the applicable boxes and click “Acknowledge” after reading the terms and conditions.
- Voila! You’ve been accepted. You’ll notice that you’ll be given a temporary password, which you can change at any time. This will be your password for both your myUnisa and myLife email accounts. You will also notice your Unisa email address, which you will use during your time at UNISA.