my unisa portal 2024-2025
my unisa portal 2024-2025
Welcome to my Unisa portal for the 2024-2025 academic year! Here you will find all the important information you need in order to make the most of your time at UniSA. We hope that you find everything you need here and that you have a wonderful year at university!
- The Unisa Student Portal allows students and candidates to manage their enrollment, access their Unisa Email, access their student resources, view their academic records, change their personal information, and view student announcements.
How to Login to the Unisa Student Portal
The steps below will show you how to access the student portal:
Step 1: Navigate to the myUnisa homepage (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal).
Step 2: To log in, enter your Unisa login credentials (username and password). If you haven’t received your Unisa logins yet, click the “Claim Unisa login” link to get them. The steps to claiming your Unisa logins are as follows:
- Enter your student number after clicking on the Claim Unisa Login link. If you have lost or forgotten your Unisa student number or password, scroll to the bottom of the page for instructions on how to recover it.
Fill in your personal information. Enter your personal information and keep in mind that you must enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both. Furthermore, the information you provide will be compared to your biographical information in Unisa Student Student.
- Please read the guidelines. Each statement has a check box next to it that you can use to indicate that you have read it.
Your Unisa Username. The screen will display your initial Unisa password for both myUnisa and myLife E-mail accounts.
Step 3: Use your Unisa logins to access the student portal.
How to Recover Your Student ID
- Click on Forgotten Student Number on the myUnisa homepage. Then enter the necessary information to find your student number. Read the instructions carefully to avoid making mistakes and successfully retrieving the student number.
How to Get Your Unisa Password Back
- Also, on the myUnisa homepage, click on Forgot Unisa Password. Request a new password by providing the necessary information throughout the process. Your new password will be valid for myUnisa as well as myLife.
unisa online application undergraduate
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa second semester application
unisa late application
unisa application form
my unisa registration
apply for admission at unisa
my unisa application
For more info, click here