my unisa payment 2024-2025
my unisa payment 2024-2025
Candidates should visit the official website for more information. Normally, you can acquire an online application for the academic year 2024-2025 through the Unisa student website. All completed applications, as well as any other associated documentation, must be received by the institution.
Payment options and banking information for Unisa
We offer a range of payment options for your convenience. The table below covers payment methods, payment channels, refunds, and other information. Please ensure that the reference field is appropriately filled out in the event of electronic transfers. At any Unisa office, cash or checks will not be accepted. However, cash can be deposited into the university’s bank account at any First National Bank (FNB) location.
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Unisa web credit card payments
- Bank deposit
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Payments by employers / bulk payments, sponsors, bursaries, donors and international students
- If you pay or register in person at any Unisa Regional offices, debit card payments are permitted.
- Visa and Mastercard are the only accepted credit cards. If you pay or register in person at Unisa in Sunnyside, Florida, or one of the regional offices, credit card payments are allowed. These are real-time transactions, so kindly take note.
Unisa web credit card payments
- Unisa web payment link: https://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment (this is a secure site)
- You can now pay library fines and accounts online at https://www.unisa.ac.za/feepayment.
- These transfers happen instantly.
At any First National Bank (FNB) in South Africa, you can deposit cash and make direct bank deposits.
If you already have a student number, you may be excluded from paying some expenses, such as library fees, supplementary, sick, or special exam fees, study fees, and examination fees as long as the deposit slip is correctly filled out as follows:
Deposit citation: The first eight (8) blocks are for the student number; if the student number has only seven digits, the first digit must be entered as “0.” Keep one block blank and enter the following codes: 5400374721 for study fees, 3000774039 for SBL student costs, 5400374225 for library fees, or 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees.
Make sure the deposit slip is properly completed as follows:
Withdrawal from: Unisa Student Fees
Unisa Student Fees’ bank account number
The first eight (8) blocks of the deposit are for the student number; if the student number is only seven digits long, a “0” must be entered as the first digit. Fill in the following codes, leaving one block empty:
- 5400374721 for study fees
- 3000774039 for SBL student fees
- 5400374225 for library fees
- 5352X74608 for matriculation exemption fees
- 5370810030 for the application fee
- 5400315164 for access cards
Please be aware:
- The university cannot be held responsible for delays caused if any of the information on the bank deposit slip is missing or erroneous since it may prevent the bank from processing the transaction and/or may delay the allocation or transfer of funds to your account.
- If all of the information on the deposit slip is accurate, payments will be distributed to the study fees account between two (2) to ten (10) business days.
- Checks are not accepted here.