my unisa life 2024-2025
my unisa life 2024-2025
For additional information, candidates should visit the official website. An online application for the academic year 2024–2025 is currently available on the Unisa student website. All applicants are urged to send the school their completed applications and all documentation required.
- Applications must be submitted online during the official application period for admission to Unisa in 2024 or 2025. Here is how you apply and register online at UNISA for the 2024 academic year.
admissions applications for 2024
Anyone who wants to begin a new qualification must submit an admissions application. This comprises
- fresh Unisa students
- Students who previously applied to Unisa but were either denied or did not register, students who have completed a higher certificate or an alternative pathway/extended program and wish to continue with further undergraduate studies, and so on.
Remember to submit your Master’s and Doctoral degree applications between September and November 2024!
- All candidates seeking to start a new qualification, including first-time Unisa candidates, candidates switching to a new qualification and/or changing the focus of their current qualification, and candidates in the final year of an undergraduate qualification who wish to continue with postgraduate studies must apply for admission.
MyUnisa: Information Availability My Unisa login and my personal email
- The online myUnisa student portal is a valuable resource for University of South Africa students. You may access your account, register for classes and assignments, and check your student email using the Unisa login.
- Continue reading to learn how to create, log into, and register for myUnisa and myLife email.
To gain access to your myUnisa account,
- Please go to www.myunisa.sites.unisa.ac.za.
- Enter your Unisa username here.
- Please find your password below.
- To access your admin dashboard, click “Login.”
You may not be able to access your account if your login information was incorrect. To avoid receiving messages about incorrect login information, enter the proper username and password. Contact myUnisaHelp@unisa.ac.za, myLifeHelp@unisa.ac.za, or call 012 429 3111 for assistance with login issues.
logging into myLife email
- MyLife email accounts are required for all Unisa students since critical information is posted there. The account makes advantage of the cost-free Microsoft Office 365 service. This is how your student email at Unisa is formatted: email@example.com
You can access your myLife email account from here.
- Visit mylife.unisa.ac.za to get there.
- Enter your password after entering your Unisa username and click “Login.”
- You will see a Microsoft login page because myLife is built on the Microsoft platform; this is the proper login page.
unisa online application undergraduate
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa second semester application
unisa late application
unisa application form
my unisa registration
apply for admission at unisa
my unisa application
For more info, click here