my unisa library 2024-2025
my unisa library 2024-2025
Read through this post to learn more about unisa library.
- We are one of the best-equipped in terms of information resources, information technology, and qualified staff and is the largest academic library in Africa.
- When Unisa established distant learning as a method of teaching in 1946, the Unisa Library and Information Services were born. The printed book collection has expanded quickly over the past 50 years and now numbers more than 2.7 million items.
- We subscribe to an expanding variety of electronic information resources, such as e-books, e-journals, and electronic databases. Regardless of location, these are accessible to enrolled Unisa students and employees online at all times.
As a signatory to the Berlin Open Access Declaration, Unisa Library, and Information Services works to make information resources accessible to all. The following is what we offer.
- The African Digital Library is home to both African and South African content (ADL)
- Unisa’s research output will be more visible on its institutional repository (UnisaIR) and research data repository (Unisa).
- Unisa Library Digital Collections features unique digitized archival and historical collections.
Unisa Library is the site of the first South African presidential library’s online resources. The digitized collections on Unisa Library Digital Collections and the Library Catalogue both have access to the monograph collection from the Thabo Mbeki Presidential Library.
To access designated campuses and make appointments when help is needed, all students must utilize the Booking App.
The Unisa Library works to offer all of its users a range of services that satisfy their information needs, from personal librarians for postgraduate students to free instruction on how to use library resources.
- With some exceptions for certificate and program students, any enrolled Unisa student may borrow library materials.
- The Unisa Libraries provide instruction on how to use library resources so that patrons can quickly and easily find the information they need. Students and employees that are enrolled with Unisa are eligible for free training.
- A reading list on a study topic is called a literature search. In order to obtain information that is pertinent to your research topic, we scan South African and foreign information sources.
- For their particular research requirements, registered students and professors engaged in research have access to a variety of resources.
- The Library helps enrolled students access library electronic resources on their electronic devices over campus wifi. When they are off campus, students can still access the library’s electronic resources.
- The Unisa Library today houses almost 2 million items in its collections. A rising number of electronic information sources are now available.
- Registration for the current academic year triggers membership in the library, which automatically expires at the conclusion of the year’s final test.
- Students with special needs can access a variety of services at the Unisa Library.
unisa online application undergraduate
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa second semester application
unisa late application
unisa application form
my unisa registration
apply for admission at unisa
my unisa application
For more info, click here