my unisa app 2024-2025
my unisa app 2024-2025
All students must reserve a seat on the Booking App and complete the Health Check App before visiting any Unisa office.
Any visits to Unisa offices must be booked in advance. To enter any campus, a student must reserve a place or complete the Health Check App.
Before entering the campus, students must wear masks at all times while on Unisa grounds and complete the health check application at https://healthcheck.higherhealth.ac.za/.
Is a Unisa app available?
- Interested students Register via the Unisa booking app to reserve a spot before visiting one of the university’s campuses or centers.
Download the Unisa Mobile Application
How to use the Unisa mobile application to submit your multiple-choice assignment answers
- The design of the Unisa Mobile service was inspired by open access and mobility.
- Students can now submit multiple choice assignments from their phones!
- A mobile device that supports Java MIDP 2.0. If you’re unsure about your device’s capabilities, simply download the app and give it a shot!
- Data Services with your provider and Credit/Airtime
- * A myUnisa account (If you do not have an account, simply join by visiting https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal/pda)
- The link for the Unisa Mobile application is at the bottom of the page. Download and install it there.
- On your phone, install and launch the program.
- Choose “MCQ Assignment” from the menu.
- Use your myUnisa* credentials to log in.
- Choose your module.
- A suitable unique assignment number should be chosen.
- Choose the best responses to the assignment’s questions.
- Send your responses
- Obtain quick confirmation via the screen
using any internet-capable device and an HTML web browser
- If an assignment submission happens as a result of someone using their password without authorization, Unisa disclaims all liability.
- Abusive use of this service in any way will not be tolerated by Unisa.
- This service may be changed or discontinued at any time by Unisa.
- The compatibility of this application with your specific phone model cannot be guaranteed by Unisa. Unisa will work to accommodate as many as possible, though.
- utilization of data (rates as per mobile service provider)
- Submit MCQ
- View Memorandum
- View Submissions
- Contact Info