apply online at unisa
apply online at unisa. The University of South Africa (Unisa)
Applicants must follow the rules and regulation governing the University of South Africa (Unisa) for quick respond of application.
Apply Unisa Online Application 2021-2022
If you want to start a new qualification you must apply for admission at the University of South Africa. This comprise first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification.
Everyone completing a Higher Certificate or Alternative Pathway / Extended Programme must apply for admission to the follow-on qualification.
You must re-apply for admission if you earlier on applied for admission and received feedback, but did not register for any reason.
Everyone planning to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
Please note: You must re-apply for admission if you formerly applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and / or did not register for any reason.
South African Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of R105 for online applications.
Applicants applying via Unisa for a TVET college can use a hardcopy application – the application fee for this is R160.
Submitting Results and Documents:
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission demands before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply. For more information on NBT’s kindly click here
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hardcopy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact Unisa directly.
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any questions concerning your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials; you can email Email: email@example.com or call Tel: 012 441 5888. For more info on the University of South Africa, contact details click here
Unisa Residence Application:
University of South Africa Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
Completed Application Forms Must be Submitted:
FYI: Submission of Results and certified Documents
Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted. Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process. Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle. All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
How you may apply online at Unisa
Apply for admission to Unisa online or at a Unisa self-help terminal
- Apply online via the Unisa application website: www.unisa.ac.za/apply.
- Or visit a Unisa Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays)
For more info visit the school website
Below are Unisa useful links
Unisa Online Application 2021-2022
unisa online registration
my unisa registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa registration fees
apply online at unisa
my unisa login
myunisa my admin
myunisa login my admin login
mylife unisa login
myunisa login my admin assignments