application to study at unisa 2024-2025
application to study at unisa 2024-2025
Are you considering studying in South Africa? If so, you’ll want to check out the Unisa 2024-2025 application process.
- Our application/registration model has been modified to be open and continuous. This indicates that applications will be accepted all year long.
- Therefore, we advise prospective undergraduate students to submit online or paper-based applications. (Applications submitted after this date won’t be accepted; to ensure consideration of your application, apply during the application cycle before the closing date.) If there are still openings, late applications might be accepted.
Who must submit an online Unisa application?
- During this academic year, admission applications are required from everyone who wants to begin a new qualification. This covers both Unisa students switching to a new qualification and first-time Unisa applicants.
- Everyone who completes an Extended Programme, Alternative Pathway, or Higher Certificate must apply for admission to the succeeding qualification.
- If you previously applied for admission, received feedback, and then did not register for any reason, you must reapply.
- Under the Unisa-TVET agreement, admission is required for anyone wishing to enroll in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college.
- Please take note: If you previously applied for admission and were given space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason, you must reapply for admission. the current academic year.
Application Fees for South African Students at University of South Africa (Unisa) For online applications, candidates must pay a R105 non-refundable application fee.
The application fee for a hardcopy application to a TVET college submitted through Unisa is R160.
Results and Document Submission:
The following materials MUST be submitted with a complete application that is entirely online:
- Authentication of your application fee payment receipt (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A certified copy of your ID (a certified copy of your ID and your passport number are required for international applicants;
- an ID document is required for South African citizens).
- exam outcomes Grade 12 final results (if available). If you are currently enrolled in grade 12, your grade 11 results are crucial to your application. So, keep it close at hand.
- a distinct email address when applying online or on paper. Keep in mind that some systems won’t accept emails from certain universities: For the application, it is recommended that you create and use a Gmail or Yahoo mail address.
Conditions for Eligibility
- Before you apply, carefully review the admission requirements to ensure that you are eligible for consideration. Read through the application instructions step-by-step before submitting your application.
Application form for Unisa
- How to obtain Applications: There are two ways to apply to the university: online and on paper. To access the application form, click here. How to pay the Unisa application fee
COST PER COURSE PER YEAR: Speak with Unisa directly for information on specific course costs.
- Contact information Have you got any inquiries about your application? You can reach the institution’s officials by contacting them at the addresses and phone numbers listed below. You can email email@example.com or call Tel: 012 441 5888. Click here for contact information and more information about the University of South Africa.
Application for Residence at Unisa
- Only applicants who have successfully applied for admission are permitted to use the University of South Africa Online Application. As a result, you may apply for residence if your application has been submitted. Click here to apply for residence.
Application Forms Must Be Completed and Submitted:
Reminder: Please submit your results and certified documents.
- The applicant must make sure that their most recent Grades 11 and 12 test results are submitted. Keep in mind that failing to do this could cause your application process to be delayed. Keep in mind that you must submit it during the application cycle. You must attach only certified copies of all the original documents.
- NB: Photocopy the original document and mail the copy instead.
- The South African Qualifications Authority must evaluate international students, and this evaluation must be submitted with the application.
unisa online application undergraduate
unisa online registration
apply at unisa
unisa web registration
unisa second semester application
unisa late application
unisa application form
my unisa registration
apply for admission at unisa
my unisa application
For more info, click here