Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
The University Of South Africa (Unisa) is one of the top universities in South Africa and offers a wide range of courses for students. To make sure you get the best possible application experience, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide on how to apply online and other important steps needed. In it, we’ll teach you everything from the Unisa Online Application process.
University of South (Unisa) Online Application Date.
The University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application date is now available for Applicants in this academic year. Any Applicants wanting to apply online to the University of South Africa can do so from 1 September to 14 October 2022 for undergraduate qualification: ( higher certificate, advanced certificate, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Master’s & doctoral qualification: 11 September-14 November 2022 and Honours degrees & Postgraduate diplomas: 1 September- 14 October 2022
University of South (Unisa) Online Application process.
University of South (Unisa) Online Application process is a process that gives a clear guide on walking prospective students through the process of applying to study at the University of South Africa without rejection. The written below are the guides to follow to apply to the University of South Africa (Unisa).
University of South Africa (Unisa) Application Instructions
The University of South Africa (Unisa) is one of the top public universities in South Africa, and it’s no wonder that students everywhere want to attend. Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible to apply, and there are a few things you need to know if you’re one of those people. In this article, we’ll outline the steps required for applying to the University of South Africa (Unisa). Prospective students may click here to read these articles (Application Instruction).
University of South (Unisa) Late Admission or Application.
Applying late for an admission or an application is not the best way to apply. Late admission or application sometimes leads to rejection from the authorities which the University of South Africa (Unisa) do not encourage Prospective Students on it. So apply on time or re-apply again on time in the next coming academic year because the University of South Africa (Unisa) do not accepted Late Application.
University of South (Unisa) Online Admission Requirements.
If you’re applying to university online, it’s important to know the admission requirements of the university you’re applying to. Unisa is a great example of a university that has online admission requirements that are fairly standard across all of its faculties. In this post, we’ll outline the specific requirements for applying to Unisa as an applicant. Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
The University of South Africa’s (Unisa) general admission requirements for prospective students are detailed below.
- As a prospective students, your admission to Unisa falls on you meeting all the specific admission requirements for your chosen qualification. If you don’t meet these requirements, you may want to consider another qualifications. Click here to visit the qualifications page for undergraduate qualifications.
- The University of South Africa (Unisa) qualifications have small spaces available. Therefore meeting the general and / specific admission requirements for a qualification does not guarantee that you will be offered a space for this academic year to study.
- A conduct Certificate and a certified copy of your official academic transcript are required.
- The SAQA evaluation and the syllabus must be submitted by all international applicants.
Note for Prospective Students: Unisa Admission Requirements
- At the heart of the selection process is a calculation of your individual points score, which takes into account your final Grade 12 marks and other key factors such as the school you attended.
- Before submitting an application, please check whether you meet the statutory and college-specific admission requirements, and the required academics points score (APS) for your chosen qualification(s). A higher certificate requires a minimum APS of 15, a diploma a minimum APS of 18 and a bachelor degree a minimum APS of 21 or more (some exceptions apply).
University of South Africa (Unisa) Supporting documents for applying
Prospective Students beginning a new qualification must upload all the needed documents, which generally contains of the following:
- A Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- A Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- A Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID / passport (international students)
- A Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online prospectus
The Online Prospectus for the University of South Africa (Unisa) contains full details of the process needed for your acceptance to the University. Prospective student can get or download University of South Africa’s prospectus by clicking on the various links provided below.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application Fee
The cost for new and continuing students at the University of South Africa (Unisa) differs according to the course or program chosen. An online application fee of R115,00 must be paid to Unisa’s account during the application process. You have to also make sure that even if you decide not to study at Unisa or don’t qualify for admission requirements, your application fee is Not Refundable. Furthermore, Unisa won’t take any actual cash into their offices. You must deposit money in the First National Bank account of the university.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Payment method and Banking Details
University of South Africa (Unisa) Payment Method and Banking Details. Prospective students can click on this link for the full details of Payment Method and Banking Details.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application Form
Online application forms from the University of South Africa (Unisa). Prospective Students can download the University of South (Unisa) Online Application from and others including the listed below. The above web portal strongly encourage Prospective Students to take their time to read and complete these forms.
- Students’ Disciplinary Code (PDF)
- Guidelines for a student disciplinary hearing
- Unisa rules for students (PDF)
- Policy for Copyright Infringement and Plagiarism (PDF)
- Master’s and doctoral policies, procedures and forms
The following links contains vital information for prospective students.
How to Apply University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application
How to apply Unisa Online Application. Every Online Application has it’s way for Prospective Students to apply to. The University of South Africa’s way is documented below.
- Prospective Students can apply for admission at Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral qualifications and Short Learning Programmes here.
- Prospective Students who plan to enroll for classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement can apply via the relevant TVET college or at Unisa via the online or self-help options.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Application Status. How to check it Online.
If you are applying to study at the University of South Africa (Unisa), you should know where and how to use the University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application Status because its give you, the Prospective Students a solid information on your admission or application if it’s has been accepted or rejected by the authorities handling the admission process.
Should in case you are not familiar with the steps needed to check the status of your admission or application as a prospective students, the documents below are the steps needed. Kindly follow it to check the status of you application.
- Step one– Go to https://myadmin.unisa.ac.za/unisa-studentstatus/default.do
- Step two– An interface containing a student number will open on your browser
- Step three– Kindly fill in the given space with your student number
- Step four– Kindly click continue to see the status of your admission or application
- Step five– Good luck and I hope you were accepted
University of South Africa (Unisa) Contact Details
Click here for any additional details or clarifications on the University of South Africa (Unisa) application.
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application for International Student
Welcome to the Unisa online application for international students. The above web portal looks excited to help offer international students the help to apply to study at one of South Africa’s top university. University of South Africa (Unisa) is renowned for its excellent in teaching. Unisa Online Application 2024-2025
When may I apply as an International Student
- Click here for the dates for applying for undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas, and degrees).
- Click here to view the dates for postgraduate diplomas and honours degrees.
- Click here to view the dates for master’s and doctorate degree applications.
Documents needed when applying as an International Student
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit hhttp://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to bachelor degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
How do I apply for admission as an International Student
All admission for application must be submitted online within the specified application time. Kindly visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more information.
Online Application fee for International Students
All international students are to pay non-refundable online application fee of R120,00
How to pay Application fee
Payment can be made through a SWIFT transfer (see bank account details below). Please note that any payments other than those made via the Unisa website can take a few days to appear on the Unisa account. Send payment documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfers using SWIFT are possible.
- once you have a Unisa student number
- in respect of fees, for example: study fees, examination fees (supplementary, sick or special exam fees), exemption fees and library charges
- provided that the details are filled in as follows:
- Bank: First National Bank
- Beneficiary: Unisa income account
- Account type: Cheque
- Branch code: 250645
- Swift code: FIRNZAJJ
- Account number: 62799625200
- Deposit reference: first eight (8) blocks are for the student number (if the student number consists of only 7 digits, then a “0” must be filled in as the first digit of the student number). Leave one block open, then fill in the following code: 5370810030 for the application fee.
For more information on University of South Africa (Unisa) International Students use the contacts below.
Please remember to use only your student number in the subject line of your e-mail.
- For enquiries related to undergraduate higher certificates, diplomas and degrees, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For enquiries related to honours degrees and postgraduate diplomas. Please use the e-mail address of the college under which your qualification resides:
- College of Accounting Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Economic and Management Sciences: email@example.com
- College of Human Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College of Law: email@example.com
- College of Science, Engineering and Technology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate School of Business Leadership: SBL@unisa.ac.za
- For enquiries related to master’s and doctoral degrees, please contact the College of Graduate Studies, Postgraduate Administration Division (email@example.com).
University of South Africa (Unisa) Online Application for Disability Students
The University of South Africa (Unisa) gives equal opportunities to all Prospective students. The university supports students’ choices regarding whether or not to report any disabilities. For any information regarding Online Application for Disability Students kindly use the contacts below.
Tel: +27 12 429 6923 / 6924 / 6540 / 3829 / 8668 / 6050 / 2607 or +27 12 441 5470 / 5471